This virtual conference is for professionals at the front lines of care for kids affected by brain injury. Leading researchers will share strategies for integrating the latest evidence-based practices in everyday settings.
Learn best practices for:
• Managing the concussion recovery progress
• Educating athletes, coaches and parents about concussion
• Sharing evidence-based strategies for supporting children at home
• Establishing effective policies to support youth in correctional settings
• Working with diverse communities to increase brain injury awareness
Individualized learning — Attend the sessions that matter most to you
Live interaction with colleagues and experts — Gain insights and share ideas with colleagues and researchers from around the world.
Increase your knowledge and skills — Learn tools and strategies for improving outcomes.
Who should attend?
Professionals working in the field of brain injury--including rehabilitation physicians, psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, nurses, case managers, advocates, educators legal professionals and all those dedicated to advancing research and treatment for patients with brain injury.
Continuing/Professional Education Credit
Registration coming soon.